Highland Elementary Classroom Policy
1. Arrive at class on time and be prepared to work.
2. Bring pencils, erasers, books, paper and any other school supplies you will need to be successful in school.
3. Pay close attention to your teacher.
4. Arrange to make up any work missed while absent.
5. Help keep the classroom neat. At the end of the school day, pick up all trash around your desk, put all books inside your desk and place your chair on top of your desk.
6. Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself. Do not disrupt the learning process by talking, hitting or teasing other students.
7. No food drinks, gum, seeds, etc. are allowed in the classroom at any time.
8. Follow directions.